Teachers’ Resource Center
Our Teachers’ Resource Center is a space for teachers to meet, look at and discuss materials for teaching. Teachers use the Center to continue their own learning and professional development.
Benefits in becoming a member of the Resource Center include:
- An initial diagnosis of language development needs followed by advice on books, on-line resources and products that support the improvement of English language skills
- On-site use of reference books, magazines, periodicals and English learning materials including CDs and DVDs
- Help with lesson planning and the creation of teaching materials
- The opportunity to meet with other teachers and share ideas
- Workshops to improve your English
- Free access to the internet for up to one hour to look at teaching and learning websites and access professional chat rooms
There are two categories of membership:
- Annual – 300 Tk
- Lifetime – 600 Tk
Become a member of our Resource Centre
Simply complete an application form, which can be collected from the UKBET office or printed out from this website. Bring this form along with a recent passport sized photograph and the membership fee.